Monday, October 1, 2007

Supreeth Quarterly

It has been 92 days and 38 postings since I started this blog. I also happen to have completed one quarter. How have I fared so far? What has been the learning experience? Has any reader of my blog been benefited by my postings? Where do I go from here? Do I see myself celebrating 5 years completion, 2 years completion or at least one more quarter of blogging?

Individually, it has been a great learning experience. I have been talking a lot in "Economic Terminology" and this has been irritating few of my friends. I do not know how long I will be able to continue to blog but my Economic learning will definitely continue.

One of the major learnings for me this quarter is about how narrow is the differentiating line which separates MicroEconomics from MacroEconomics. One can not talk about either of these in total isolation. I quote this because when I started blogging, I intended to study only microeconomics.

Happy Blogging to me :-)

No comments: